If you are new to River of Life, we would like to invite you to join us in community. Community is not something we just talk about at ROL, it’s something we make great efforts towards.
Invitation to Community is a series of 3 small group style meetings that cover the vision and history of ROL, the five passions and engaging at ROL. They are designed to:
- Provide you with a smaller setting to connect with a group of other people who are new to ROL and at least 2 other members.
- Provide an opportunity to experience and contribute to a safe and God focused community.
- Take some time with God over the next 3 weeks to reflect on your journey with God and to hear from Him about next steps.
- Learn about the history, DNA and vision of River of Life.
- Be introduced to the Five Passions and how they connect to our programs and services.
Sessions run weekday evenings and Sunday afternooons. New sessions start regularly and you can sign up at the next NewComers' Lunch or by contacting us here.
The Newcomers Lunch happens after the 10:30 service 3 times a year and is chance for new people to meet our pastors, staff and elders and eat a great meal. Watch the bulletin for the next Newcomers Lunch or call the church office at 403-320-2005 for more information.